Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
This weekly bulletin focuses on selected public health emergencies occurring in the WHO African region. WHO AFRO is currently monitoring 41 events: two Grade 3, six Grade 2, two Grade 1, and 31 ungraded events.
This week, one new event has been reported: an outbreak of hepatitis E in Niger.
The outlook for August - October 2006 Sahel rainfall at one month lead is very similar to last month's update and shows a tilt in the odds favoring
above average rainfall across the Sahel from western Mali and southern Mauritania eastward into Niger. There is also a tilt in the odds to favor
above normal rainfall over eastern Chad.
Gulf of Guinea
There is a slight tilt of the odds toward below normal rainfall over northern Ivory Coast and eastern Benin to central Nigeria .