Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- UNICEF Horn of Africa Drought Situation as of September 2018
- Plight of refugees in Ethiopia brought to the fore in UNFPA leadership visit
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Refugee Girls Gain from Effort to Teach Life Skills
This edition of OPENPlan marks the first issue of Volume 2, and the first for 2016. We have sought to bring you as varied research studies as possible in order to give you a sampling of some of the interesting studies being undertaken across Plan International.
Kathmandu – March 21, 2016: A new report by the Asian Forum of Parliamentarians on Population and Development (AFPPD) titled Parliamentary Good Practices for Effective Implementation of Laws and Policies for Prevention of Child Marriage will be released on 22 March 2016 at the South Asia Parliamentarians’ Meeting on Child Marriage in Kathmandu, Nepal.
New Report Shows How Women Health Workers Can Save Children's Lives, Fill Key Health Care Gaps Around the World
WESTPORT, Conn., (May 4, 2010) - To address the global shortfall of 4.3 million health care workers needed to end preventable maternal and child deaths, countries must invest in women who are front-line health care workers, Save the Children says in its new State of the World's Mothers report.
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE OF THE HIGH COMMISSIONER'S PROGRAMME