Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Investigate police conduct after deaths of five people protesting ethnic clashes
- 23 Killed in Ethnic Violence Near Addis Ababa
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
- Ethiopia tops global list of highest internal displacement in 2018
UNHCR OPERATIONAL HIGHLIGHTS
Upon the request of the Minister of Interior, UNHCR carried out a physical verification exercise in Maratane, Nampula and Maputo of asylum-seekers whose cases are pending endorsement by the Minister and submission to the National Eligibility Committee (CCR). In June, the CCR is to hold two sessions for the first time since 2012 to adjudicate cases of 843 persons.
In June, UNHCR together with IOM organized a National Consultation on Mixed Migration as a preparation to the 2014 MIDSA.
Update of CPC Seasonal Outlooks at Four-Months Lead: December 2006 – February 2007 Forecasts
There is a slight tilt in the odds favoring above normal rainfall over portions of eastern and central South Africa, and, locally, over northern and southwestern Angola. There is a low to moderate tilt in the odds favoring below normal rainfall across northern Mozambique, and the southern half of Malawi.