Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Political Will Changing Story of Horn of Africa: Ramtane
- Suppressed rains expected in Southern Africa during the next week. - Dry weather observed over the Greater Horn of Africa.
1) Frequent and above-average rainfall over the past several weeks has led to large moisture surpluses in northern Mozambique. During the next week, heavy rains are forecast to continue, which could trigger new flooding and exacerbate conditions on the ground.
1) Heavy downpours over the past few weeks have caused the overflowing of the Licungo River across the Zambezia province of northern Mozambique. The flooding has negatively affected the livelihoods of many residents of the Namacura and Maganja da Costa districts. Light rains are expected during the next week, which could sustain oversaturation and worsen conditions on the ground.