Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- Collaborative Action for Sustainable Peace, Gedeo–Guji peacebuilding forum | November 22, 2018 | Dila town | Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 68 | 11 - 25 November 2018
LILONGWE, Malawi 15 December 2015 – As Malawi struggles to cope with drought and the first maize deficit in a decade, UNICEF is carrying out a mass screening for malnutrition in children under five across 25 districts – 90 per cent of the country. The response comes as reports from communities and villages indicate an increasing food shortage and hunger problem in the country.
By Victor Chinyama
ADAMA, Ethiopia, 3 November 2006 - Two members of the British Parliament recently visited Malawi and Ethiopia to witness the countries' malaria control efforts. In Ethiopia, they were joined by the well known singer and UNICEF Spokesperson on Malaria for Eastern and Southern Africa, Yvonne Chaka Chaka.
The UK officials and Ms.