Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
Southern Africa has been hit by its worst drought in 35 years. An estimated 32 million people are food insecure.
Poverty is expected to rise, jeopardizing decades of hard-won developmental gains in the region.
Cash transfers have become the primary response to support the recovery of disaster-affected population.
By Andrea Vermehren, Lead Social Protection Specialist working in the Africa region