Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
A concert organized by IOM, the Community of Sahel-Saharan States (CEN-SAD) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) will later today in Tripoli bring top performers from Ghana and Niger as part of efforts to raise awareness on the pitfalls of irregular migration.
Renowned Ghanaian singer and songwriter Amandzeba will perform to thousands alongside Sogha, a famous band from Niger to convey the central message of the event: whatever your aspirations are, be properly informed so as to make the right decision.
As part of the event, community leaders and migrants who've …
This is a summary of what was said by the UNHCR spokesperson at today's Palais des Nations press briefing in Geneva.