Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- ECHO Factsheet – Ethiopia – Last updated 17/12/2018
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
204,458 Libyans currently internally displaced (IDPs)
301,988 returned IDPs (returns registered in 2017)
43,608 registered refugees and asylum seekers in Libya
114,309 persons arrived in Italy by sea so far in 2017
USD 77.2M Funding requested in 2017
Libyans currently internally displaced (IDPs)
returned IDPs (returns registered in 2017)
registered refugees and asylumseekers in Libya
persons arrived in Italy by sea so far in 2017
USD 75.5 M
requested in 2017
• US$120.7 million funding gap still exists for activities under the 2016 HRP.
• More than 89,000 people benefited from life-saving medicines and medical supplies provide by WHO across Libya.
• 6,770 MT of food for more than 113,000 people distributed in October but funding gaps remain.
• 304 migrants voluntarily repatriated in October to Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ethiopia, Kenya and Gambia.