Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15-28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
204,458 Libyans currently internally displaced (IDPs)
301,988 returned IDPs (returns registered in 2017)
43,608 registered refugees and asylum seekers in Libya
114,309 persons arrived in Italy by sea so far in 2017
USD 77.2M Funding requested in 2017
Libyans currently internally displaced (IDPs)
returned IDPs (returns registered in 2017)
registered refugees and asylumseekers in Libya
persons arrived in Italy by sea so far in 2017
USD 75.5 M
requested in 2017
• US$120.7 million funding gap still exists for activities under the 2016 HRP.
• More than 89,000 people benefited from life-saving medicines and medical supplies provide by WHO across Libya.
• 6,770 MT of food for more than 113,000 people distributed in October but funding gaps remain.
• 304 migrants voluntarily repatriated in October to Nigeria, Burkina Faso, Chad, Ethiopia, Kenya and Gambia.
New York-24 September 2011-The Chairperson of the African Union Commission, Dr. Jean Ping has been in New York since September 19, 2011 where he is holding series of consultations and activities on the margins of the 66th Session of the United Nations General Assembly.
Each week the Global Logistics Cluster Support Cell (GLCSC) provides an operational update of the activities of Logistics Clusters/Sectors in the field, together with the details of the latest publications on the Logistics Cluster website. The GLCSC is housed in the Logistics Division of the UN World Food Programme, the Global Logistics Cluster Lead. It is comprised of a diverse, multi-skilled group of logisticians drawn from ACF, Care International, WFP, WVI, and MSB (formerly SRSA).