Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
A concert organized by IOM, the Community of Sahel-Saharan States (CEN-SAD) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) will later today in Tripoli bring top performers from Ghana and Niger as part of efforts to raise awareness on the pitfalls of irregular migration.
Renowned Ghanaian singer and songwriter Amandzeba will perform to thousands alongside Sogha, a famous band from Niger to convey the central message of the event: whatever your aspirations are, be properly informed so as to make the right decision.
As part of the event, community leaders and migrants who've …
This is a summary of what was said by the UNHCR spokesperson at today's Palais des Nations press briefing in Geneva.