Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
Les taux d’infection d’Ebola ralentissent au Liberia et se stabilisent en Guinée mais continuent d’augmenter en Sierra Leone. De nouveaux cas enregistrés dans la capitale du Mali, Bamako.
700 000 PDI enregistrés au nordest du Nigeria, dans les états d’Adamawa, Borno, et Yobe.
En trois jours consécutifs, près de 15 000 personnes fuient le Nigeria pour se réfugier à Diffa, Niger, suite à l’attaque d’une ville à la frontière.
Ebola infection rates slowing down in Liberia, leveling-off in Guinea, increasing in Sierra Leone. New cases reported in the Malian capital, Bamako.
700,000 IDPs registered in Adamawa, Borno, and Yobe states in Northeast Nigeria.
Nearly 15,000 people fleeing Nigeria for Diffa, Niger, in three days after border town attack.
Over USD$11 million of humanitarian goods lost in Burkina Faso.
1,000 people evacuated after volcano eruption in Cabo Verde.
For countries that are coping with post-conflict, unstable or natural disaster situations, restoration of proper water and sanitation systems is a high priority. Clean water and proper hygiene prevent water-borne disease and provide a base for other development activities to take place. CHF International has worked around the world to restore or develop delivery of clean water and improve the sanitation and health of thousands of people in very difficult situations.
DISCLAIMER: The following is a non-exhaustive selection of health-related events For a list of acronyms, please see the last page of this and WHO actions undertaken during the stated period in specific countries in update. which populations are experiencing crisis conditions. This has been compiled by WHO/Health Action in Crises (HAC/HQ), in consultation with relevant Country and Regional Offices.