Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 72 | 7 - 20 January 2019
- Ethiopia | Internal displacement (December 2018) – DG ECHO Daily Map | 22/01/2019
- Ethiopia – Inter-communal fighting in South Sudanese refugee camps (DG ECHO, DG ECHO partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2019)
This dashboard summarizes the progress made by partners involved in the Lebanon Crisis Response and highlights trends affecting people in need. The Protection Sector in Lebanon aims to achieve the following results: OUTCOME 1: Persons displaced from Syria have their basic rights (incl.
UNHCR is pleased to present the Vulnerability Assessment of Refugees of Other Nationalities (VARON) 2017, an annual report on Iraqi, Sudanese, Ethiopian and other refugees and asylum-seekers in Lebanon from countries other than Syria. The influx of more than a million refugees from Syria since 2012 has partly overshadowed the plight of other refugee communities, many of whom have been in Lebanon since before the Syrian crisis. The VARON aims to shed light on their situation.
This dashboard summarizes the progress made by partners involved in the Lebanon Crisis Response and highlights trends aecting people in need. The Protection Sector in Lebanon aims to achieve the following results: OUTCOME 1: Persons displaced from Syria have their basic rights (incl.