Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet December 2018
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Tigray Region, Round 14: November – December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- UNHCR Ethiopia - Operational Update (December 2018)
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Somali Region, Round 14: November/December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
186,001 The number of refugees and asylum seekers registered in Kakuma camp and Kalobeyei settlement as at 31 October 2018.
8,637 The number of new arrivals refugees and asylum seekers registered in 2018.
4,088 Individuals assisted to return to their home countries since February 2016.
4,505 mt of food assistance distributed
US$ 1.6 m cash-based transfers made
US$17 m six months (October 2018–March 2019) net funding requirements
265 800 people assisted in September 2018
Summary of major revisions made to emergency plan of action:
A. Situation Analysis
Description of the disaster
186,205 Number of refugees and asylum seekers registered in Kakuma camp and Kalobeyei settlement as at 31 August 2018.
7,180 Number of new arrivals with heightened protection needs registered in 2018.
3,791 Cumulative number of refugees assisted to return to their home countries since February 2016.
Update on Achievements