Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia – New Episode of Ethnic Violence (DG ECHO, Media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
December 8, 2013 (ADDIS ABABA) – Thousands of Kenyans have fled into Ethiopia after deadly tribal clashes in the country’s north, near the border with Ethiopia.
The fighting broke out this week near the town of Moyale between the Borana community on one side and a joint force of Burji and Gabra tribes on the other.
Some 30 people have reportedly been killed in the fighting and many injured forcing thousands to flee across into Ethiopia.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Ethiopian government officials were unavailable for comment on Sunday.