Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
December 8, 2013 (ADDIS ABABA) – Thousands of Kenyans have fled into Ethiopia after deadly tribal clashes in the country’s north, near the border with Ethiopia.
The fighting broke out this week near the town of Moyale between the Borana community on one side and a joint force of Burji and Gabra tribes on the other.
Some 30 people have reportedly been killed in the fighting and many injured forcing thousands to flee across into Ethiopia.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Ethiopian government officials were unavailable for comment on Sunday.