Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- WFP Ethiopia: Food and Nutrition Assistance to Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) in East and West Hararghe zones - September 2018
Traditional rules of warfare, the conduct of hostilities, and the categories of people and objects protected during war were among the issues discussed at a round table for academics that concluded this week in Nairobi, Kenya.
The discussion, organized by the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), sought to engage participants on International Humanitarian Law (IHL), a set of rules that seek to limit the effects of armed conflict as well identify best practices in teaching the subject in institutions of higher learning.
An overview of the delegation's activities in the first half of 2012.
ICRC facilitates the transfer of released chinese nationals
IHL military instructors course held
Water project for 6,000 beneficiaries
ICRC intervenes during Moyale clashes
ICRC continues to support the Djibouti Penitentiary Administration
Health Care in Danger Campaign
Geneva: remembering Khalil Dale
The water supply for both humans and livestock has increased throughout Somalia. This improvement has prompted large-scale migration of herders from river valleys and farmland into traditional grazing areas in the hinterland.