Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- ECHO Factsheet – Ethiopia – Last updated 17/12/2018
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Implementing solar irrigation to achieve resilient livelihoods in Southern Ethiopia
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
754 new arrivals were registered in July 2018, all in Kakuma.
81,451 Somalis have been assisted to return to Somalia under the voluntary repatriation programme since 2014, 6,085 of them in 2018. In addition, 191 Burundians have also been assisted to return home this year.
209,606 (44%) refugees reside in Dadaab, 185,615 (40%), in Kakuma & Kalobeyei Settlement, 71,899 (16%) in urban areas and 4,210 in Moyale.
Working with Partners