Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #10 – Reporting Period: October 2018
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
Ottawa, Ontario―The Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, announced the Government of Canada's support for 11 projects to give a better future to today's generation of children and youth, the largest ever in history with more than 90 percent living in the developing world. Save the Children Canada CEO, Patricia Erb, and children from Nepean's Knoxdale Public School joined Minister Oda to celebrate the announcement with a lively game of soccer on Parliament Hill.
Ottawa, Ontario - The Honourable Beverley J. Oda, Minister of International Cooperation, today announced that Canada will contribute an additional $30 million to the World Food Programme (WFP) to support its operations. This will help the WFP to meet the immediate food aid needs of vulnerable populations and respond to a range of humanitarian situations around the world.
Ottawa, Ontario - Donnant suite à son engagement en faveur d'une aide internationale plus centrée, plus efficace et plus responsable, le gouvernement du Canada a annoncé aujourd'hui qu'il amorçait une autre étape importante de son plan d'action pour accroître l'efficacité de son aide.
The Goal of the Fund is to contribute to the process to rid the world of the threat of anti-personnel landmines. CIDA's role within the Fund, is to lead in areas of victim assistance and rehabilitation (physical, psychological, social, economic), mine awareness education, mine clearance and in the planning of national programs for mine action.