Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #10 – Reporting Period: October 2018
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
As part of its contribution to child survival programming, the International Federation's Global Measles and Polio Initiative aims to enable Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies to continue their work as key social mobilization partners in the two related successful global health initiatives: the Measles Initiative (MI) and the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI).
This report covers the period 1 January to 30 June 2009
Programme purpose: In support of Global Agenda Goal 2, and Millennium Development Goal 4, liaise with global immunization partners to ensure the continued involvement of the International Federation and Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies in measles and polio supplementary immunization activities (SIAs) to increase uptake of services during both mass vaccination campaigns and routine immunization services and reduce global measles and polio-related morbidity and mortality.
- During the …
This report covers the period 01/01/08 to 31/12/08.
Programme purpose: In support of Global Agenda Goal 2, the International Federation's Global Measles and Polio Initiative aims to support Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies to work with partners and provide community social mobilization before, during and after vaccination campaigns to reduce measles and polio morbidity and mortality.
Launched on: 01 March, 2002 for 9 months
for CHF 1,086,000 from some 5.9 million beneficiaries.
Disaster Relief Emergency Fund (DREF) Allocated: N/A
Power of humanity
The world's largest disaster response organisation, the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies today marked World Water Day with a commitment to increase its efforts to provide disaster victims with access to clean water and sanitation.