Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- Tel Aviv says it has dropped its months-long plans to expel thousands of migrants who cross into the country through Egypt’s Sinai desert.
- The move is said to have been taken after Uganda, which had indicated a willingness to take in 500 of them, “took too long” in acceding to Tel Aviv’s request.
- Zambia and two other African countries are on Israel’s radar in its new plan for voluntary deportations.
By ALLAN OLINGO
Israel's Supreme Court declares internment of refugees to be unconstitutional
Göttingen, 17. September 2013
Each week, the World Health Organization Department for Health Action in Crises in Geneva produces information highlights on the health aspects of selected humanitarian crises. Drawing on the various WHO programmes, contributions cover activities from field and country offices and the support provided by WHO regional offices and Headquarters.