Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- World Vision East Africa Region Situation Report | October 1 - October 31, 2018
- President’s Malaria Initiative: Ethiopia - Malaria Operational Plan FY 2019
SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC – Conflict
• Fierce fighting between armed opposition groups continues unabated in northern Syria. Clashes/suicide attacks (close to Turkish border) prompted daily closures and openings of crossing points by Turkish authorities. Movements of Syrians across the border into Turkey and internal displacement reported, especially in Ar-Raqqa and Hassakeh governorates (no exact figures available). Aleppo governorate: government forces have continued advancing, taking over some locations that had been formerly under rebel control.
Dear Friend of International Medical Corps,
As International Medical Corps approaches the quarter century milestone of delivering lifesaving emergency programs around the globe, we look back at 2007 with great pride in our achievements: helping millions of people in the 25 countries and regions where we operate to recover from crisis and live healthier, more productive lives.
Yet the challenges to providing health care through training remain significant.
Ground-breaking new report on State of World's Minorities highlights devastating impact of armed conflicts and War on Terror on ethnic and religious groups
New York, (19/1/2006) Iraqis head a new list of peoples most under threat from persecution, discrimination and mass killing according to a comprehensive new report released today by Minority Rights Group International (MRG).
Minorities from Sudan, Somalia and other African countries dominate the rest of the top 15 in State of the World's Minorities, the first ever report to comprehensively assess the situation faced by …
(A) Middle East, Central Asia and Eastern Europe: 1) Iraq, 2) Afghanistan, 3) Albania, 4) Azerbaijan
(B) East and Central Africa: (1) Burundi, (2) DR Congo, (3) Djibouti, (4) Eritrea, (5) Ethiopia, (6) Kenya, (7) Rwanda, (8) Somalia, (9) Sudan, (10) Tanzania, (11) Uganda
(C) West Africa Region: (1) Sahel region (2) Chad, (3) Guinea Bissau, (4) Sierra Leone, (5) Guinea, (6) Liberia, (7) Cote D'Ivoire
(D) Southern Africa: (1) Regional, (2) Angola, (3) Lesotho, (4) Madagascar, (5) Malawi, (6) Mozambique, (7) Namibia, (8) Swaziland, (9) Zimbabwe