Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
GOAL is dedicated to ensuring that the poorest of the poor and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental needs and rights of life including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, medical attention and primary education.
GOAL has responded to almost every major natural and man-made disaster in the past 32 years and is currently operational in +10 countries.
Since a devastating earthquake struck Indonesia's Central Java and Yogyakarta provinces in May 2006, Church World Service and two long-time local partners have been providing relief and rehabilitation assistance to people in affected villages.
The assistance has saved lives and enabled many people to advance on the road to full recovery.
A message from the ACT Coordinating Office
Twice monthly news bulletin from the Jesuit Refugee Service International Office.
Mercy Corps Conflict Management Group