Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia: Investigate police conduct after deaths of five people protesting ethnic clashes
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
- Ethiopia tops global list of highest internal displacement in 2018
- 23 Killed in Ethnic Violence Near Addis Ababa
GOAL is dedicated to ensuring that the poorest of the poor and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental needs and rights of life including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, medical attention and primary education.
GOAL has responded to almost every major natural and man-made disaster in the past 32 years and is currently operational in +10 countries.
Since a devastating earthquake struck Indonesia's Central Java and Yogyakarta provinces in May 2006, Church World Service and two long-time local partners have been providing relief and rehabilitation assistance to people in affected villages.
The assistance has saved lives and enabled many people to advance on the road to full recovery.
A message from the ACT Coordinating Office
Twice monthly news bulletin from the Jesuit Refugee Service International Office.
Mercy Corps Conflict Management Group