Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #10 – Reporting Period: October 2018
- World Vision East Africa Region Situation Report | October 1 - October 31, 2018
Heavy rains have continued for far western Gulf of Guinea, while much drier conditions prevailed farther east across West Africa.
Heavy rain continues for portions of East Africa raising flooding concerns.
1) Poorly distributed rainfall has resulted in drought, which has severely impacted ground conditions and already led to livestock death across parts of northcentral and eastern Ethiopia.
EXPERTS' MEETING ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE AU AND THE REGIONAL MECHANISMS FOR CONFLICT PREVENTION, MANAGEMENT AND RESOLUTION ADDIS ABABA, 22 - 23 MARCH 2005
CCA Guidance for the Gulf of Guinea Region Rainfall in May-Jul 2003 at One Month Lead