Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15 - 28 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
CARE International staff throughout Africa are on high alert as torrential rains and flooding affect large parts of the continent.
United Nation's agencies estimate that more than a million people have been affected by flooding as torrential rain batters over 20 countries stretching from East to West Africa. Countries such as Ghana and Uganda are experiencing unusually high rainfall.
Teams in Uganda, Ghana, Ethiopia, and Kenya concerned about disease risks to children
Nairobi, Kenya, September 24, 2007-World Vision is providing relief supplies to countries in Western and Eastern Africa hit hard by the recent torrential rains and flooding.