Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- German Launches Special Training Initiative to Refugees in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
While there is room for disagreement about migration policy, the humanitarian imperative means that we must never needlessly sacrifice the survival and dignity of any vulnerable people, including migrants.
This report covers the period of 01/01/2006 to 31/12/2007 of a two-year planning and appeal process.
From 2006 to 2007, donors continued to support ongoing programmes and plans for longer-term Keep-Up programmes in Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Sierra Leone, Togo, Uganda and Liberia. A Hang-Up and Keep-Up programme was also initiated in Indonesia.