Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
The 21th round of data collection took place in July and August 2018. During this round a revised version of the data collection methodology was used to capture additional information on the needs and challenges migrants are facing.
DTM identified there to be at least 669,176 migrants in Libya. Migrants were identified in all baladiyas, within 554 communities and originated from more than 41 countries.
This report is part of IOM’s effort to provide a comprehensive statistical overview of Libya’s current migration profile. DTM Libya’s Migrant statistical information package includes the below report, accompanied by a comprehensive user-friendly dataset and a key findings one pager.
CHAPTER 1: MIGRANT STOCK BASELINE
During October – November 2017 DTM Libya’s Mobility Tracking identified 432,574 migrants* across all 22 mantikas (regions) in Libya. Migrants were identified in 99 baladiyas and 531 muhallas.
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for July-August.
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for May -June.
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.