Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
This report is part of IOM’s effort to provide a comprehensive statistical overview of Libya’s current migration profile. DTM Libya’s Migrant statistical information package includes the below report, accompanied by a comprehensive user-friendly dataset and a key findings one pager.
CHAPTER 1: MIGRANT STOCK BASELINE
During October – November 2017 DTM Libya’s Mobility Tracking identified 432,574 migrants* across all 22 mantikas (regions) in Libya. Migrants were identified in 99 baladiyas and 531 muhallas.
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for July-August.
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for May -June.
The map below shows asylum applications by under age 18 year olds and gender. Darker colours mean more people have applied in a certain country. Use the slider to select a year or the drop down menus below to display data for different age groups or different home countries.