Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- UNHCR Ethiopia Factsheet - November 2018
- Ethiopia: Historic reforms encouraging; country’s displaced must not be forgotten
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
DireDawa, December 8, 2011 (DireDawa) - Potable water project launched at Diredawa town administration at a cost of 2.8 million Birr has been completed, Town's Water and Sewerage Authority said.
Authority Manager, Jemal Yonis told ENA that facility would enhance the current 76 percent of water coverage of the town.
The construction cost of the facility was covered by Villeurbanne, Diredawa’s sister City of France.
Similarly, he said Villeurbanne City has also donated medical equipment including 110 delivery beds amounting to 800,000 Birr to Diredawa hospital.