Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
This desk review report is part of the outputs of the first phase of IOM’s project implementation on data collection to enable a better understanding of migration flows from Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Iraq, Nigeria, Pakistan and Somalia towards Europe. This study, rolled out by DTM with support from various IOM country offices, aims to collect data to foster a better understanding of migration movements from Somalia to Europe.
President Sarkozy decided on August 1 to triple French aid to the Horn of Africa.
The crisis unit of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs met on August 2 with 19 NGOs specializing in emergency humanitarian assistance, the French Red Cross and International Committee of the Red Cross, as well as several representatives of UN humanitarian agencies, four local government associations and two corporate foundations to define together the projects to put in place on an emergency basis.
DU MINISTRE D'ÉTAT, MINISTRE DES AFFAIRES ÉTRANGÈRES ET EUROPÉENNES,
DU MINISTRE DE L'AGRICULTURE, DE L'ALIMENTATION,
DE LA RURALITÉ, DE LA PÊCHE ET DE L'AMÉNAGEMENT DU TERRITOIRE,
BRUNO LE MAIRE ET DU MINISTRE CHARGÉ DE LA COOPÉRATION,
HENRI DE RAINCOURT
(Paris, 22 juillet 2011)
La France est mobilisée pour faire face à la crise alimentaire exceptionnelle actuelle dans les pays de la Corne de l’Afrique.