Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Key Message Update, September 2018
- ACLED Regional Overview – Africa (24 September 2018)
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - Ethiopia (Revised August 2018)
Mexico - Tropical Depression THREE
• Tropical Depression THREE formed in the eastern Pacific Ocean, off the coasts of Oaxaca and Guerrero states, on 10 June.
• On 11 June, at 9.00 UTC, its approximate centre was 410km of Acapulco in Guerrero.
• Over the next 48h, THREE is forecast to intensify significantly. It is expected to move north-west and then turn north-northeast, towards Oaxaca and Guerrero.
• Very heavy rainfall and strong winds may affect the southern states of Mexico, particularly Guerrero, Oaxaca and Chiapas, on 11 June.