Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Displaced Ethiopians, returnees need continued support
CERF enables fast, flexible and needs-based support for people affected by humanitarian emergencies. The UN General Assembly established the fund in 2005 to provide timely assistance in crises. Since its operational launch in 2006, CERF has developed a reputation for its ability to kick-start humanitarian action, scale up the response to emergencies and serve as a lifeline for people struggling to survive in the world’s most underfunded crises.
The Logistics Cluster enables global, regional and local actors to meet humanitarian needs.
Before crises, we work with the stakeholders in high-risk countries and regions to strengthen local capacities.
In crises, where local capacities have been exceeded, we provide leadership, coordination, and information, and facilitate access to operational services.
Globally, the Logistics Cluster is a community of partners actively working to overcome logistics constraints, and to develop and share best practices and solutions.
This Annual Report highlights the impact of the Joint UNDP-DPA Programme on Building National Capacities for Conflict Prevention. In 2016, the Joint Programme provided support to 45 countries, including through the deployment of Peace and Development Advisors.