Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Tigray Region, Round 14: November – December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Somali Region, Round 14: November/December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 14: November - December 2018
- Teaching science and hope in an Ethiopian refugee camp
World Humanitarian Data and Trends presents global- and country-level data-and-trend analysis about humanitarian crises and assistance. Its purpose is to consolidate this information and present it in an accessible way, providing policymakers, researchers and humanitarian practitioners with an evidence base to support humanitarian policy decisions and provide context for operational decisions.
THE ISSUE OF MENTAL HEALTH
The value of mental health in humanitarian settings is still underestimated. When War Trauma broaches the subject with our humanitarian partners we often find mental health comes as an afterthought. Even aft er twenty years, our task remains to convince aid workers and donors of the value of investing in a healthy mind in a healthy body.
Comprehensive Level 3 (L3) registration launched in Ethiopia in 06 July 2017 starting from Addis Ababa. L3 registration was intensively implemented in Addis Ababa during November 2017.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
FROM "FORGOTTEN" TO "VULNERABLE" TO "VALUABLE" – PROMOTING INCLUSION OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES IN REFUGEE AND DISPLACEMENT SETTINGS
New research throws spotlight on positive practices and ongoing gaps to meet the needs of 6.7 million displaced people with disabilities