Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia-Kenya high-level cross-border Peace dialogue concludes with an action plan to address ongoing inter-communal conflict along common border
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
Within the framework of the constant cooperation between Egypt and the African brotherly countries and enhancing and increasing the brotherly cooperation ties between the African peoples, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa, in coordination with the Egyptian Ministry of Health, dispatched a medical convoy to Ethiopia.
Upon the instructions of the Foreign Minister, the Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa intensified its efforts with Ethiopia through offering humanitarian assistance. A medical convoy consisting of 18 doctors was dispatched during the period from 12/6/2011 to 22/6/2011. During their presence, the crew of the Egyptian medical convoy performed 92 surgeries in "Dil-chora" hospital in "Dire Dawa" city and "Debrazit" hospital in "Basketo" city, including surgeries in breast cancer, colon, stomach and digestive system.
Cairo, 02/06/2005 - The Egyptian Fund for Technical Cooperation with Africa is taking the necessary the procedures to dispatch a medical convoy to Ethiopia during this month in coordination with the Egyptian ministry of health.