Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia: Agriculture Sector HDRP Monthly Dashboard (October 2018)
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
1 September 2015 - Over 100 foreign national asylum seekers arrived today at Makpandu refugee settlement in Yambio, Western Equatoria State, from a UNMISS protection-of-civilians (PoC) site in Juba.
The voluntary relocation was part of an ongoing programme conducted by the mission, the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR) and the International Organization for Migration (IOM) in coordination with the South Sudan Commission for Refugee Affairs.
The United Nations Mission in South Sudan (UNMISS) wishes to announce the start of a relocation programme for 510 foreign nationals who have been living at one of the UNMISS protection-of-civilians (PoC) sites at UNMISS headquarters along the Yei Road in Juba. The process began on 27 August with the transfer of 97 foreign nationals to Juba Town, and another 16 were transported to Juba Town on Friday, 28 August.