Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Countries from IGAD team up to end polio: The three Ministers of Health jointly launch to vaccinate about six million under-five children
- Ethiopia – New Episode of Ethnic Violence (DG ECHO, Media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
GOK Registration Update.
As of 31st December 2016, Kakuma Refugee camp population stands at 154,947 with 37,813 from Somalia, 84,983 from South Sudan, 9,078 from Sudan, 1,159 from Uganda, 505 from Rwanda, 5,366 from Ethiopia, 55 from Eritrea, 9,753Congo(DRC) , 39 from COB, 6,164 from Burundi and 22 from Tanzania.
NAIROBI - Kenya yesterday joined six other countries from the region in signing a Memorandum of Association that requires them to formulate legal, policy and management framework to support a joint approach to regional disaster management.