Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Change and Continuity in Protests and Political Violence PM Abiy’s Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: The 2018 HDRP is facing a US$416.4 million funding shortfall to cover needs until the end of the year
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Helping Ethiopia Achieve Green Growth and Avoid Industrialised Nations’ Environmental Mistakes
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 65 | 01-14 October 2018
Christian Aid's programme in Eastern Africa and the Great Lakes area stretches across nine countries: Burundi, the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Rwanda, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan and Uganda.
As petrol tankers roll again and the UK returns to 'pollution as normal', Christian Aid warns this will also cost lives.
Christian Aid Communications Officer, Sophia Mwangi, has recently returned from Ethiopia. She reports on Christian Aid's current work with communities in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia and Kenya, who have all been hit by drought.