Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 67 | 29 October - 11 November 2018
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
Despite recent changes in US policy towards the Islamic world, the latest annual global listing of Peoples Under Threat has seen the threat level rise further for communities in Muslim countries affected by international and civil conflicts.
Every year Minority Rights Group International publishes Peoples Under Threat, identifying those groups or peoples around the world most at risk of genocide, mass killing or other systematic violent repression.
Despite changes in the US approach to the Muslim world, civilian populations are at greater risk than ever before in countries at the frontline of the war against terrorism, Minority Rights Group International (MRG) says as it launches its annual global 'Peoples Under Threat' ranking.
Both Muslim and non-Muslim minorities are at growing risk in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia and Yemen, and the threat is also rising in Ethiopia and Eritrea, the ranking show.
'The rhetoric of the "war …
Minorities in Africa are at greater risk than ever before from the war against terrorism as well as from repressive governments, Minority Rights Group International (MRG) says as it launches its annual 'Peoples under Threat' ranking.
Half of the top 20 countries in Peoples under Threat 2009 are African states, reveals MRG in its internationally acclaimed global survey released today.