Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Briefing note: Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework (CRRF) Ethiopia (August 2018)
Good afternoon and welcome to our Member States briefing on CERF for 2012.
I want to give you an overview of how CERF has been used this year. I will also focus on some of the lessons learned from our country reviews and I will brief you on progress with the management response plan that was developed in response to the Five-Year Evaluation.
JOHANNESBOURG, 8 août 2012 (IRIN) - Selon l'Organisation des Nations Unies pour l'alimentation et l'agriculture (FAO), les pays du Sahel de l'Afrique de l'Ouest, de la Corne de l'Afrique et de l'Afrique centrale et du Sud - dont plusieurs dépendent principalement des importations de céréales pour nourrir leur population - sont les plus exposés aux conséquences de la hausse des cours mondiaux des céréales.
JOHANNESBURG, 6 August 2012 (IRIN) - As global grain prices begin to climb, the Sahel countries of West Africa, those in the Horn, and in central and southern Africa - many of which depend mainly on imported cereals to feed their people - are most exposed to the impact of more expensive food, said the UN Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO). Around the world plenty of people are already living with high food prices, and more will be joining them.
Résumé du Rapport