Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- UNHCR Ethiopia Factsheet - November 2018
- Ethiopia: Historic reforms encouraging; country’s displaced must not be forgotten
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
The Logistics Cluster enables global, regional and local actors to meet humanitarian needs.
Before crises, we work with the stakeholders in high-risk countries and regions to strengthen local capacities.
In crises, where local capacities have been exceeded, we provide leadership, coordination, and information, and facilitate access to operational services.
Globally, the Logistics Cluster is a community of partners actively working to overcome logistics constraints, and to develop and share best practices and solutions.