Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Briefing note: Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework (CRRF) Ethiopia (August 2018)
Wahroonga, New South Wales — The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) Australia is assisting more drought and famine affected communities in the Horn of Africa as a result of the generosity of donors and the Australian Government’s dollar for dollar pledge.
With the promise of increased funding, ADRA Australia has pledged to ramp up its relief work in the Horn of Africa by building two additional lifesaving, deep-water bore holes in Kenyan communities, which will provide long term water sources.
SILVER SPRING, MARYLAND =AD The Adventist Development and Relief Agency (ADRA) is responding to severe drought-related famine in the Horn of Africa, the eastern part of the African continent, which includes Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan and Uganda.