Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #8 – Reporting Period: August 2018
- ‘Wind of hope’ blowing through Horn of Africa says UN chief, as Ethiopia and Eritrea sign historic peace accord
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 63 | 3 - 16 September 2018
- Ethiopia - New episode of ethnic violence (DG ECHO, media) (ECHO Daily Flash of 19 September 2018)
- Briefing note: Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework (CRRF) Ethiopia (August 2018)
24 February 2016, Kigali, Rwanda – Within the framework of the 42nd Greater Horn of Africa Climate Outlook Forum, UNOSAT and IGAD’s Climate Prediction and Application Centre (ICPAC) successfully hosted a one-day national level technical workshop on flood and drought management.
Nairobi, 27 January 2016 – With the aim to further improve accessibility to information on climate and hazard data, the Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) Climate Prediction & Applications Centre (ICPAC) has published a live web-map to monitor climate and associated hazards in the Greater Horn of Africa region.
15 February 2013, Geneva, Switzerland - As the attention of the international community turns once again to the importance of building resilience through capacity development, UNOSAT and IGAD have launched into a project to do just that, with a practical focus on the use of geospatial technologies to improve disaster reduction in East Africa.