Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
Severe consecutive droughts combined with 23 years of conflict have left 400,000 people displaced and the country struggling with high levels of poverty, poor nutrition and limited access to medical services and education.
Chronic water shortages and widespread food insecurity prevail, and especially in southern and eastern parts of the country. As of Spring 2005, the central province of Ghor has been additionally cut off by heavy snowfalls.
Security incidents continue to occur daily.
What’s the outlook for children?