Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- UN Entities Support Ethiopia’s Quest for Policy Coherence for SDGs
- Ethiopia: 3W - Agriculture Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: HPR Approves Bill on Refugees
During 2017, almost 38,900 refugees were submitted by UNHCR for resettlement1 to 25 countries in Europe,2 36% more than during 2016 and over three times greater than the average rate of 12,400 submissions per year during the last decade.
Between 2007 and 2016, Europe’s proportion of resettlement sub-missions globally has increased from approximately 9% to more than 18%, and in 2017 reached 52%. This is primarily due to a significant decrease globally in new submissions for resettlement, most notably to the United States of America.
Measuring irregular migration: Innovative data practices
Solon Ardittis and Frank Laczko
Measuring unsafe migration: The challenge of collecting accurate data on migrant fatalities
Ann Singleton, Frank Laczko and Julia Black
A new approach: Displacement Tracking Matrix Comprehensive Migration Flows Survey Model
Michelle Münstermann and Vivianne van der Vorst
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 11-17 September 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, West Nile fever and MERS.
The ECDC Communicable Disease Threats Report (CDTR) is a weekly bulletin for epidemiologists and health professionals on active public health threats. This issue covers the period 28 August - 3 September 2016 and includes updates on Zika virus, yellow fever, West Nile fever and cholera.
Agile, resilient and sustainable supply chains for children
Improving accessibility, bridging financial gaps, generating savings and strengthening supply chains with governments
or 70 years, securing the health and wellbeing of children around the world has been at the heart of everything UNICEF says and does.
IOM Launches Updated Response Plan for Mediterranean and Beyond
Switzerland - IOM has released an update to its June 2015 response plan “Addressing Complex Migration Flows in the Mediterranean.” It includes a series of proposed interventions to be implemented through December 2016, some of which are already underway, others are still at the planning stage.