Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Placing IDPs on the Map in Ethiopia and Beyond
- Multi-million-dollar project to construct schools in refugee camps and host communities launched in Ethiopia
- EU Desirous to Support Ethiopia in Fighting Human Trafficking: European Commission Official
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- In southern Ethiopia, herders join forces to revive rangelands
This report covers the period 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012
As part of its contribution to child survival programming, the International Federation's Global Measles and Polio Initiative aims to enable Red Cross Red Crescent National Societies to continue their work as key social mobilization partners in the two related successful global health initiatives: the Measles Initiative (MI) and the Global Polio Eradication Initiative (GPEI).
This report covers the period of 01/01/2006 to 31/12/2007 of a two-year planning and appeal process.
From 2006 to 2007, donors continued to support ongoing programmes and plans for longer-term Keep-Up programmes in Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Niger, Sierra Leone, Togo, Uganda and Liberia. A Hang-Up and Keep-Up programme was also initiated in Indonesia.
Launched on: 01 March, 2002 for 9 months
for CHF 1,086,000 from some 5.9 million beneficiaries.
Disaster Relief Emergency Fund (DREF) Allocated: N/A
The Federation's mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world's largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in 178 countries. For more information: www.ifrc.org
Appeal Target: CHF 1,086,000 Beneficiaries/target groups (if available): N/A
Period covered: April - September, 2002
Appeal coverage: 102.3%
Related Appeals: N/A
Outstanding needs: None
Summary: The final rounds of National Immunization Days for 2002 supported by this appeal will take place between October and December 2002 for Pakistan, Nigeria, Niger, Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Chad and Egypt.
This Programme Update is intended for reporting on Annual Appeals.
Appeal Target: CHF 2,373,587 (revised budget)
Programme Update No. 01;
Period covered. January to May 2002
"At a Glance"
Appeal coverage: 45.4%
Outstanding needs: CHF 1,222,194
THIS APPEAL SEEKS CHF 1,086,9000 (USD 636,571 OR EUR 735, 600) IN CASH, KIND AND SERVICES TO ASSIST APPROXIMATELY 5.9 MILLION BENEFICIARIES FOR 9 MONTHS
From Federation News 03/02
Power of humanity