Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 72 | 7 - 20 January 2019
- Ethiopia – Inter-communal fighting in South Sudanese refugee camps (DG ECHO, DG ECHO partners) (ECHO Daily Flash of 21 January 2019)
- U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants Applauds Ethiopia’s New Refugee Law
For those observing the month of Ramadan, there will be few occasions when we feel the needs of others more keenly. The act of fasting will for many serve as a reminder that there are those who have known hunger throughout their lives – lives that will change little without a broader shift in circumstances.
That people suffer from malnutrition, in our world of plenty, is difficult to comprehend. That nine children die from it every minute, is difficult to express, because even one is unacceptable.
18/12/2012 - The European Union, the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize laureate, announced today the details of the projects funded by the award money. Four humanitarian projects, reaching out to 23,000 children worldwide, were selected.