Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- UNHCR Ethiopia Fact Sheet December 2018
- Operational Plan for Rapid Response: Internal Displacement around Kamashi and Assosa (Benishangul Gumuz) and East and West Wollega (Oromia), 26 December 2018
- UNHCR Ethiopia - Operational Update (December 2018)
- Self-help group leads to vision, opportunity in rural Ethiopia
- The Agriculture Knowledge, Learning, Documentation and Policy Project: Five Year Final Report January 2014 - December 2018
Regional Flow Monitoring Network
30 FMPs and nine mobile FMPs are currently operational in seven countries.
In Burkina Faso, data was collected from five FMPs during the month of October 2018. An average of 1,117 individuals were observed crossing Flow Monitoring Points daily - a slight decrease of three per cent from the September figures.
The 2017 Sudan Participatory Assessment, conducted between October and December 2017, involved 6,009 Persons of Concern to UNHCR engaged through some 385 semi-structured interviews, focus group discussions, individual interviews and participatory observation sessions. This assessment exercise was conducted by UNHCR in collaboration with partners, actively supported by the Government of Sudan, to engage refugees, asylum-seekers and refugee returnees – women, men, girls and boys of di fferent age, gender, nationality and ability – to identify their needs and examine ways to address them.
Summary of needs, targets & requirements
Humanitarian needs & key figures