Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Ethiopia - Round 13: September - October 2018
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
- Eritrea-Ethiopia peace leads to a refugee surge
- Ethiopia Food Security Outlook, October 2018 to May 2019
Press Release 83/2015 16 March 2015
By decision of Minister for International Development Heidi Hautala, the Ministry for Foreign Affairs has granted humanitarian aid appropriations totalling 67.6 million euros to people suffering from the world’s crises. Finland directs humanitarian assistance to Africa, Asia, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
The Finnish Ministry for Foreign Affairs will allocate EUR 23.6 million of emergency aid by the end of this year. The new decisions made by Minister for International Development Heidi Hautala will raise Finland’s total humanitarian contribution to more than EUR 90 million in 2011. Alongside the alleviation of acute distress situations, Finland lays emphasis on finding long-term solutions.
Finland directs humanitarian assistance to Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America.
Press Release 43/2004