Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Roads to peace: EU supports reconnecting Eritrea and Ethiopia
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Ethiopia: Humanitarian Response Situation Report No. 20 (January 2019)
- WFP resumes food distributions in Ethiopia’s Dawa Zone
- Greater Horn of Africa Region: Humanitarian Snapshot (November - December 2018)
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This is the first consolidated presentation of the reported results of CERF funding, covering a full year of CERF allocations. As such, it serves as a pilot and will inform future CERF results reporting. This report was compiled on the basis of information provided by Resident Coordinators/Humanitarian Coordinators (RC/ HCs) and Humanitarian Country Teams (HCTs) in 66 consolidated reports covering the results of more than 450 CERF-funded projects.