Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Multi-Sectoral Intervention Vital to Accelerate Reduction of Stunting: Researchers
- Ethiopia Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 66 | 15-28 October 2018
- Ethiopia – Eritrean Refugee Influx (DG ECHO, UNHCR, NRC) (ECHO Daily Flash of 26 September 2018)
- Mai-Aini Refugee Camp - Camp Profile Shire 31 October 2018
- Ethiopia: Renewed influx of Eritrean refugees, 12th September to 13th October 2018
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
This mapping will be regularly updated :
Are you looking for :
- Accountability Working Groups at country or regional levels ?
2.Examples of inter-agency information and feedback mechanisms or call centers ?
3.Examples of inter-agency projects related to Accountability to Affected Populations ?
4.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into Humanitarian Response Plans?
5.Examples of how accountability to affected population is integrated into key global reports ?
Snapshot 17 December – 6 January
Nigeria: A series of suspected Boko Haram attacks in Borno and neighbouring states have resulted in more than 80 deaths, 225 kidnapped, hundreds of homes burneds and thousands displaced.
Central African Republic: Nearly 200,000 people need nutrition assistance. Over 36,000 people are trapped in seven enclaves across the country; a group of 474 Fulani who fled to Yaloke months ago and now cannot leave are in particular need.