Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- The Crisis Below the Headlines: Conflict Displacement in Ethiopia
- 700,000 people flee conflict to seek safety in Somali region of Ethiopia
- UNICEF Ethiopia Humanitarian Situation Report #10 – Reporting Period: October 2018
- Ethiopia - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- Ethiopia to vaccinate more than 1 million people against yellow fever
The 2017 Sudan Participatory Assessment, conducted between October and December 2017, involved 6,009 Persons of Concern to UNHCR engaged through some 385 semi-structured interviews, focus group discussions, individual interviews and participatory observation sessions. This assessment exercise was conducted by UNHCR in collaboration with partners, actively supported by the Government of Sudan, to engage refugees, asylum-seekers and refugee returnees – women, men, girls and boys of di fferent age, gender, nationality and ability – to identify their needs and examine ways to address them.
7,000+ Refugees and IDPs received nonfood items and seeds.
6,500+ Children under 2 years, pregnant and breastfeeding mothers received blanket supplementary feeding supplies in Unity
6,000+ IDPs interviewed during an intention survey in Malakal Protection of Civilian site
INSIDE SOUTH SUDAN
298,038 Refugees in South Sudan as of 31 July 2018.
1.88 million IDPs in South Sudan including 198,444 in UNMISS Protection of Civilians sites as of 26 July 2018.