Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Teaching science and hope in an Ethiopian refugee camp
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Tigray Region, Round 14: November – December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Somali Region, Round 14: November/December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia: Displacement Tracking Matrix (DTM) Amhara Region, Round 14: November/December 2018 - Summary of Key Findings
May 11, 2013 (JUBA) – The Republic of South Sudan has established a Commission for Refugee Affairs (CRA) as hundreds of thousands of refugees have entered the new republic from the neighbouring countries.
Most of the refugees fled from the neighbouring Republic of Sudan due to the conflicts in Darfur, Southern Kordofan and Blue Nile states.
Others come from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), Central African Republic (CAR), Ethiopia and Uganda.
May 24, 2012 (JUBA) - Members of the sub-committee on refugees, returnees and internationally displaced people within the African Union (AU) Permanent Representative Committee (PRC) are currently in South Sudan to assess the conditions in which these people live.
The delegation, in South Sudan from 20-24 May is led by Vivienne Wreh, the Liberian Ambassador to Ethiopia who is accompanied Macrine Mayanja, a senior political officer from the AU Commission division of humanitarian affairs, refugees and displaced persons.