Appeals & Response Plans
- Tropical Cyclone Sagar - May 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods and Landslides - Apr 2018
- Ethiopia: Floods - Aug 2017
- Ethiopia: Measles Outbreak - May 2017
- East Africa: Armyworm Infestation - Mar 2017
- Ethiopia: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - May 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Apr 2016
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2015
- Ethiopia: Drought - 2015-2019
- Ethiopia: Floods - Oct 2014
Most read reports
- Multi-dimensional Child Deprivation in Ethiopia - First National Estimates
- Ethiopia: 3W - Agriculture Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
- UNHCR welcomes Ethiopia law granting more rights to refugees
- Ethiopia: 3W - WASH Cluster Ongoing and Planned Activities map (as of November 2018)
- Ethiopia: 3W - Protection Cluster Ongoing Activities Map (as of November 2018)
Despite a significant reduction in fighting, humanitarian needs remain very high and continue to increase.
2 183 028 South Sudanese refugees in neighboring countries
299 123 Refugees in South Sudan
1 965 059 South Sudanese IDPs (incl. IDPs in PoCs in respective states)
194 874 South Sudanese IDPs in PoCs
Total funding: € 656 million
Despite ongoing peace negotiations, clashes between belligerents continue, resulting in further displacements.
2 486 563 South Sudanese refugees in neighboring countries
298 881 Refugees in South Sudan
1 903 650 South Sudanese IDPs (incl. IDPs in PoCs in respective states)
198 202 South Sudanese IDPs in PoCs
As of 1 June | Source: DG ECHO
The humanitarian, security and operating conditions continue to deteriorate.
Seven million people, or two-third of the population, are in need of humanitarian assistance.